When to Apply to College
The application process to College can be stressing and overwhelming, reason for which we make it as smooth as possible for you.
How to Apply
At FOSEAS, our goal is to HELP, GUIDE and ASSIST you with your application process in order to make it less stressful for you and your family. We offer one-on-one-counseling so that you understand what an application entails and answer any questions you might have. WE ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE!
Application for Undergraduate Admission
We will help and guide you through your application process.
- What do you want to study?
- When are you planning on starting?
- What is your high school grade average or GPA (Grade Point Average)?
- Have you already taken the required exams?
- Do you want to be in a public or private institution?
- Which area in the United States do you want to live?
- Do you prefer to live on-campus or off-campus?
- Research the schools that best suit your needs
- Create a school list with you and analyze it
- Establish an application plan
- Help you with your Resume or CV
- Proof-read your essays and more
- Follow ups
- Help you draft your “Letters of Regret” to those colleges or universities you decline
- And much more
Scholarships are always a good way to help with all the costs of studying in a college and/or university. It is always a good idea to do some research on ways to obtain some kind of financial aid. Keep in mind deadlines for the different types of scholarships or financial aid.
There are different types of scholarships:
- Academic scholarships
- Athletic scholarships
- Need based scholarships
- Merit scholarships, etc.